Scrolling Banner

Thank you for re-electing me! - - - - - I was elected to be a visionary for our County's future, not a guardian of the status quo. - - - - - I was honored to represent Washington County at a White House Conference in August of 2019. - - - - - I strive to be one of the most approachable County Board Supervisors - - - - - I want to increase cooperation with the City of West Bend, including consolidating services, to free up money in the City budget to help fund road repairs

Sunday, June 19, 2016

June 14 Board Meeting (Wrap-up)

I questioned the SEWRPC regarding their involvement with Milwaukee's trolley.  The director stated that they definitively were not involved in an aspect of the trolley project.  He stated that they were being considered for involvement in the planning of the trolley, but ultimately the city went with a different vendor.  The director pledged to inform me if that changed in any way.

If this is true, it is great news, as it means that we don't have to worry that money we contribute to SEWRPC is being used to fund Milwaukee's streetcar debacle.  I plan to keep a watchful eye for any involvement, just to make sure.

The plan to help E.H. Wolf & Sons in Slinger with a 0% interest loan went through.  Slinger is also providing help.  The County will be repaid through a TIF district.

The Shoreline & Wetlands revisions were approved as well.  I did ask some questions about a 3 foot setback requirement, as it seemed too close.

No comments:

Post a Comment