Scrolling Banner

Thank you for re-electing me! - - - - - I was elected to be a visionary for our County's future, not a guardian of the status quo. - - - - - I was honored to represent Washington County at a White House Conference in August of 2019. - - - - - I strive to be one of the most approachable County Board Supervisors - - - - - I want to increase cooperation with the City of West Bend, including consolidating services, to free up money in the City budget to help fund road repairs

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Thank You for Re-Electing Me

I just saw the election results, and I want to thank my neighbors in District 3 for re-electing me, so that I can continue to do the good work I have done over the last 2 years.  I am honored and privileged to serve again.  I also want to thank my neighbors who cared so much about our community that they engaged in great discussions with me about the issues we face.  Thank you as well.

I also want to thank everyone who supported me in my re-election effort.  Whether it be by hosting a yard sign, writing a letter to the editor on my behalf, endorsing me, or encouraging neighbors to vote for me, you efforts are appreciated.  Thank you everyone.

I also want to thank Ralph Hensel.  Ralph has served our community honorably, first as a career educator, and then for 14 years as a County Board Supervisor.  While Ralph and I may not agree on every issue, we agree on a lot and we both care very deeply about making sure Washington County remains a great place to live and work.  I have a tremendous respect for Ralph and everything he has done for our community, and my wishes and prayers are all for good things for Ralph and his family.

I've made my promises over the last few months, and over the next 2 years I will be working to see them through.

And once again, to my neighbors in district 3, I offer my most sincere thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment