Scrolling Banner

Thank you for re-electing me! - - - - - I was elected to be a visionary for our County's future, not a guardian of the status quo. - - - - - I was honored to represent Washington County at a White House Conference in August of 2019. - - - - - I strive to be one of the most approachable County Board Supervisors - - - - - I want to increase cooperation with the City of West Bend, including consolidating services, to free up money in the City budget to help fund road repairs

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Reliever Route Information

I know that many people in my District may have concerns about the highway 60 reliever route.  I have not decided yet whether or not I will support the reliever route, especially since there currently is not 1 route to support or oppose (instead there currently are 11 possible routes).  I welcome any contacts from my neighbors in district 3.

For any of my neighbors who oppose the reliever route, there is a group based out of the Town of Hartford who is engaging in a coordinated approach to resisting the reliever route.  You can find them on the web at http://www.norelieverroute.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment