Scrolling Banner

Thank you for re-electing me! - - - - - I was elected to be a visionary for our County's future, not a guardian of the status quo. - - - - - I was honored to represent Washington County at a White House Conference in August of 2019. - - - - - I strive to be one of the most approachable County Board Supervisors - - - - - I want to increase cooperation with the City of West Bend, including consolidating services, to free up money in the City budget to help fund road repairs

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Campaign Announcement---2nd Promise for the 2018-2020 Board Session

In the lead-up to April's election, I am going to be releasing a series of campaign announcements.  Today I make my first campaign announcement, a promise for how I will vote on an issue during the 2018-2020 board session.

I promise that I will continue to refuse all mileage (for travel within Washington County) & per diem pay during the 2018-2020 board session.  I encourage other County Board Supervisors to join me, and follow the example I set during the 2016-2018 board session, during which I refused all mileage and per diem pay.  I have never received mileage pay for a normal commute to work, and consequently as a County Board Supervisor I have always refused all mileage pay for travel within Washington County. 

I got elected to serve the taxpayers, not myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment