Scrolling Banner

Thank you for re-electing me! - - - - - I was elected to be a visionary for our County's future, not a guardian of the status quo. - - - - - I was honored to represent Washington County at a White House Conference in August of 2019. - - - - - I strive to be one of the most approachable County Board Supervisors - - - - - I want to increase cooperation with the City of West Bend, including consolidating services, to free up money in the City budget to help fund road repairs

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Yard Signs Are Available


Do you want to help me continue to reform County Government?  If so, one way you can help is to put out a yard sign for my re-election campaign.  Just send me an e-mail to chris.bossert@yahoo.com or cluke04@yahoo.com with your address, and I'll drop off a sign for you.



Just a reminder of some of the things I have gotten accomplished:
  • No Funding for Milwaukee's Trolley---I found the hidden funding (a regional tax plan) for Milwaukee's trolley and commuter rail plans in the Vision 2050 regional transportation plan.  I led the board in saying "No, Mayor Barrett, we won't fund your trolley." 
  • Night Meetings---Starting in May, the County Board will hold its meetings at night.
  • Combating the Darkstore Loophole---National retailers are using a tax loophole to shift their property tax burdens onto homeowners and small businesses.  I am working with Senator Duey Stroebel and Assemblyman Rick Gundrum to combat the darkstore loophole.  My efforts include authoring a County Resolution supporting efforts to end the darkstore loophole.

No comments:

Post a Comment