Scrolling Banner

Thank you for re-electing me! - - - - - I was elected to be a visionary for our County's future, not a guardian of the status quo. - - - - - I was honored to represent Washington County at a White House Conference in August of 2019. - - - - - I strive to be one of the most approachable County Board Supervisors - - - - - I want to increase cooperation with the City of West Bend, including consolidating services, to free up money in the City budget to help fund road repairs

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Comments From the Campaign Trail

Here are some of the comments people are telling me while I'm on the campaign trail.
  • "I've e-mailed you a couple of times, and you've always gotten back to me."
  • "I'm voting for you because you listened to me."
  • "You care about our community, and it comes through in the decisions you make."
  • "You're the conservative we need."
  • "You have gotten so much done."
  • "You have been a great surprise, and a fantastic addition to the County Board."
  • "I know who you are, I love what you're doing, you've got my vote."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment