Scrolling Banner

Thank you for re-electing me! - - - - - I was elected to be a visionary for our County's future, not a guardian of the status quo. - - - - - I was honored to represent Washington County at a White House Conference in August of 2019. - - - - - I strive to be one of the most approachable County Board Supervisors - - - - - I want to increase cooperation with the City of West Bend, including consolidating services, to free up money in the City budget to help fund road repairs

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Back From Space Camp (4H Youth Trip)

I am back from Space Camp.  I was honored to be an Adult Advisor for the 3rd year, for the annual Wisconsin 4H youth's trip to Space Camp in Huntsville Alabama.  I was one of 15 adults who helped 148 youth experience Space Camp.  All of the youth are 4H members in 6th, 7th, and 8th grade, and this year they include 10 youth from Washington County.

Below are a few pictures from the experience.

Full Moon rising over the Space Shuttle

Full moon behind the Saturn IV Rocket

Space Shuttle on display


Space Camp's "Rocket Garden"

Saturn IV and Saturn V rockets

Saturn 5 Rocket



















Space Shuttle simulator
Selfie inside the Space Shuttle Endeavor simulator

No comments:

Post a Comment