Scrolling Banner

Thank you for re-electing me! - - - - - I was elected to be a visionary for our County's future, not a guardian of the status quo. - - - - - I was honored to represent Washington County at a White House Conference in August of 2019. - - - - - I strive to be one of the most approachable County Board Supervisors - - - - - I want to increase cooperation with the City of West Bend, including consolidating services, to free up money in the City budget to help fund road repairs

Sunday, May 13, 2018

White House Visit for County Board Supervisors

Image result for white house

Every one on the Washington County Board received an invitation to go to the White House.  The opportunity includes a White House tour along with a conference with key White House officials.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend due to a schedule conflict, however Washington County will be well represented.


No comments:

Post a Comment