Scrolling Banner

Thank you for re-electing me! - - - - - I was elected to be a visionary for our County's future, not a guardian of the status quo. - - - - - I was honored to represent Washington County at a White House Conference in August of 2019. - - - - - I strive to be one of the most approachable County Board Supervisors - - - - - I want to increase cooperation with the City of West Bend, including consolidating services, to free up money in the City budget to help fund road repairs

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Pizza Ranch is Open, and It's Good


It was about 5 years ago that I stumbled upon a Pizza Ranch while driving through Portage.  My kids didn't want to try it, they thought the name sounded weird, but as the dad I overrode their decision.  I didn't know anything about them, other than that they probably served pizza.  Within 5 minutes, the kids and I were loyal Pizza Ranch customers.  Now, when I am traveling somewhere that has a Pizza Ranch on the route, I'm often planning a stop there.

Two years ago, a local family started working on opening a Pizza Ranch in West Bend.  It took a lot of work, but this week they finally got it open.

Today I took the kids there for our first visit.  At 10 minutes after eleven, there was a line out the door.  The food was just as good as I would expect, the interior was more contemporary than most Pizza Ranches, and the staff was all great.  The community support was great too, every table was full and people were lined up out the door, waiting for tables to open up.

So glad we finally have a Pizza Ranch in our hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment