Scrolling Banner

Thank you for re-electing me! - - - - - I was elected to be a visionary for our County's future, not a guardian of the status quo. - - - - - I was honored to represent Washington County at a White House Conference in August of 2019. - - - - - I strive to be one of the most approachable County Board Supervisors - - - - - I want to increase cooperation with the City of West Bend, including consolidating services, to free up money in the City budget to help fund road repairs

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Bob Ganon Nomination Papers

Since this is a personal website and a campaign-related website, I decided to share the following request I received from our State Representative, Bob Ganon, for those who might be interested in helping with this request:

As your State Representative, I would like to thank you for the opportunity to serve you in the Wisconsin Legislature. During our last session, we made common sense reforms that encourage business growth and personal responsibility. Without a doubt, we were successful in moving Wisconsin forward.

Now I'm asking for your help so my name appears on the ballot in November.

As a member of Wisconsin's 58th Assembly District, will you please help circulate my nomination papers?

Please click here to print my nomination papers.

Click here to view a map of the 58th Assembly District.

The guidelines for circulating nomination papers are simple:
  • Electors who sign my nomination papers must be residents of our district. Please ensure all signers use their full name and residential address. (No business addresses or PO Boxes). A map of the district is linked above.
  • The individual that circulated the nomination papers must sign them before returning. 
Please mail them back by May 23rd to:
3018 W Washington St.
West Bend, WI 53095

Sincerely,
Representative Bob Gannon

No comments:

Post a Comment