Scrolling Banner

Thank you for re-electing me! - - - - - I was elected to be a visionary for our County's future, not a guardian of the status quo. - - - - - I was honored to represent Washington County at a White House Conference in August of 2019. - - - - - I strive to be one of the most approachable County Board Supervisors - - - - - I want to increase cooperation with the City of West Bend, including consolidating services, to free up money in the City budget to help fund road repairs

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Request for Public Input

This morning for the Executive Board meeting, one agenda item struck me as one that I would like to get some public opinion on.  There is a proposed ordinance change that would adjust the time for morning meetings from 9:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.  The times for afternoon and evening meetings would not change, and nothing in this ordinance addresses which meetings would be done during the morning, afternoon, or evening.

I need to check and see if that ordinance passed and whether or not it was amended.

So I want the thoughts of the people I serve.  Please e-mail me at either my county e-mail address or my personal e-mail address and tell me if you see this as:
  • A good change
  • A bad change
  • A meaningless change
  • A weird change
Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment