Scrolling Banner

Thank you for re-electing me! - - - - - I was elected to be a visionary for our County's future, not a guardian of the status quo. - - - - - I was honored to represent Washington County at a White House Conference in August of 2019. - - - - - I strive to be one of the most approachable County Board Supervisors - - - - - I want to increase cooperation with the City of West Bend, including consolidating services, to free up money in the City budget to help fund road repairs

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May 10th County Board Meeting

I just received, via e-mail, the information for the May 10th meeting.  It looks like there are 3 key things on the agenda:

Committee Assignments-The board will confirm the committee assignments for the upcoming 2 years.  I anticipate knowing in advance what my committee assignment will be.

Ordinance Revision to Chapter 1-Chapter 1 of the county ordinances with see some very minor revisions.  Looking at my copy, it looks like there is a reference to an Administrative Coordinator that is being changed to County Administrator.  There is a reference to Wisconsin Statutes as published in 1995-1996 that is being updated to 2013-2014.  There is also a change in the decimal numbering system for ordinances that I presume will be carried forward into other chapters as they are revised this coming year.

There will also be a report by the Workforce Development Board, a board which can be a tool for spurring economic growth.  I will be reading through their report extensively.  As well, there will be a presentation on priority-based budgeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment